Monday, January 24, 2011

Something To Smile About

Banana Bread

You're prolly wondering why this man is so happy!! Well, here is the recipe that put a smile on his face.


Banana Bread

1 cup sugar 2 cup flour
1/2 cup butter 1 tsp. baking soda
3 ripe bananas 1/4 tsp. salt
2 eggs nuts optional

Cream butter and sugar
Add bananas and eggs
Beat well

Sift flour, baking soda and salt
in separate bowl
Add to batter and mix well.


Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Bake for 1 hour

Personal footnote: I baked my loaf of bread for 1 hour and 10 minutes. About 50 minutes into baking the banana bread, I covered it with aluminum foil so that the top would not burn.

Enjoy!!


3 comments:

  1. It is very nice to meet you! I am excited to see what you are all about :}

    Blog on girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. C'mon...we have plenty and I *think* that we have some more ripe bananas to make another loaf if need be! Yee Haw!!!!

    ReplyDelete