Saturday, January 29, 2011

Don't Worry....

Photobucket


Don't worry...it's okay to enter my blog...no swine flu or any other flu for that matter. I just thought that this little pig with a thermometer in his mouth was too cute not to describe what's been going on at my house this week.
To make a long story short...all four of us have had "the funk" in one capacity or another since Sunday night. I just wanted all (2 or 3) of my followers to know that I haven't given up on blogging...we've just all been under the weather.
Today I plan on Lysoling my house until we can all taste it in our mouth until its as germ-free as I can get it!
I hope everyone has a wonderful Saturday!!!

3 comments:

  1. Get better! Me and Gab have got the sinus/cold thing going so we are loving our drugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our Saturday and Sunday were wonderful. Our Tuesday was white--as in "white-out!" The rest of the week looks pretty cold. All wind chills below 0 for the next 4 days.

    ("Other than that, Mrs. Kennedy, how was your trip to Dallas?")

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Jeanette...I'm hoping and praying that those sinus/cold drugs keep your colds away.

    @ Paul - Our Sat. & Sun. was wonderful here, too. However, it has been COLD since Monday!! Brrrr!

    ReplyDelete