Friday, February 11, 2011

Church Signs

A very good friend of mine sent me some of the best "church signs" that I've ever read. Please read below...




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


If you are not a Christian and this offends you I will not apologize. I will only suggest that you ignore this post. If you're not a Christian and you would like to be one; please contact me...I would be more than happy to put your heart on the right path.

Have a Happy Friday!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Cara! I like all the signs! Have you seen the crazy church bulletin mishaps? I'll have to find that one... its was hysterical! So I just hopped over to check out your blog from the mom loop. Hope you feel better soon and can check out mine when you get a chance! I am with ya... I have had pneumonia for a week now and am about to go nuts!

    http://www.paigespartyscripts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better soon, Cara. Love the pics with quotes!

    Madison mom loop friday

    http://articlesautismdisabilityinformation.blogspot.com/2011/02/mrs-kathy-lee-gifford-sloppy-nails.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm here from the Mom Loop Comment Hop - LOVE the church signs! I always read church signs, I've read some of the best things on those. I actually get a little irritated when a church doesn't change their sign! Odd, I know. There's church near me with this on their sign this week: "When you get to your wit's end you'll find God there", which I thought was a good one.

    I hope you feel better soon!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete