Sunday, February 27, 2011

My Kids

Photobucket


These two good lookin' creatures are my kiddos. My son is Cullen, Jr. and my daughter is Kayleigh. This picture was taken in 2008 so they have aged just a bit but they are now 18 and 14.
It's so hard to put into words how much I love these two people. Prior to having kids you can never understand how much one can love an individual that you just gave birth to. But, you just do.
It's passionate, unconditional, heart-wrenching kind of love. And don't you dare think you're gonna mess with my kids because I'll get my can of "whoop a**"out faster than you can blink an eye.
This may seem a little corny but I just felt the need to tell everyone in the blogosphere how much I love my kids and how much I love them unconditionally. I compare it to the love that the Lord has for all of us.
Have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment