Tuesday, February 8, 2011

What Did You Do Before You Sat Down At Your Computer Today?

I fell asleep on the couch last night so instead of stumbling out of bed I basically fell off the couch. I can assure you that's not a good way to wake up.

Photobucket

I walked out to my back yard with my very rambunctious dogs so that they could do their "business".PhotobucketPhotobucket

I went over to the fence line and just had to pet our next door neighbor's dog, Lucy....I promise she's the sweetest dog in the world!

I gathered my dogs back into the house; looked at my over-flowing sink of dishes and decided that I really

didn't see an over-flowing sink of dishes.

Photobucket

I went over to our dinner table and lit my Lampe Berger. The house didn't stink but it just needed a nice scent to it.

.Photobucket

Once all of that was done; I plopped down on my computer chair and started checking my email.

So, what did you did before you sat down at your computer today?

5 comments:

  1. Got a shower and ready for the day, put the dog out, dried 3 loads of clothes, loaded the dishwasher and ate breakfast.

    Hope you had a great rest of the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Before I sat down at the computer I had to first drag myself out of bed, shower, make sure the big kid was ready for school, eat breakfast, do the dishes, drop the big kid off at school, and then get the little one snack because she gave her breakfast to the dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Walked slowly to the door to let the dog outside, then felt my way to the coffee pot and turned it on. I let the dog back in, made my coffee and plopped down in front of the computer!! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lot. But I like your answers better! ha. Nice to 'meet' another Texan! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What did I do? Well made coffee, fed Mia (my dog)sh! we haven't told her yet she is not human. Took Mia outside for business call. Talked to my hubby on phone. Then I sat down here to blog and answer email. Oh My What a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete