Saturday, February 26, 2011

Our Newest Addition

Photobucket

This is the newest addition to out happy little household. His name is Hershey and he is 8 months old. The own told me that he is a Yori-poo; but aren't they supposed to be so tiny that they can fit in the palm of one's hand?

Well, I didn't care and neither did my "lover of all animals" partner in crime; that would be my daughter, Kayleigh. We can talk Daddy into anything! :o)

So, now we're a household of 3 dogs and 1 cat. I'm not asking anymore of my husband because I think that he might have a nervous break down
he might turn me down and that's more than I can handle!

So, please pardon me for abandoning my blog this week but I've had my hands full trying to get Hershey accustomed to our home and our two other dogs.

I'll check in tomorrow....doesn't that puppy have the cutest face you've ever seen?? I love it!!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute little puppy. 3 dogs and 1 cat is a lot of animals for one house. At least you have kids to help take care of them.

    Jessica
    http://mytimeasmom.com

    ReplyDelete