Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Photobucket




Do you have any of these symptoms?



  • Fever
  • Cough
  • Shortness of breath
  • Sweating
  • Shaking chills
  • Chest pain that fluctuates with breathing (pleurisy)
  • Headache
  • Muscle pain
  • Fatigue



If you don't then you had probably stay away from me! I have all these symptoms and more. :o(
Obviously, you don't have to stay away from my blog...just me. ha ha
I went to the doctor yesterday and I have full blow pneumonia!! I've never had pneumonia a day in my life and I could just kick myself for not getting a pneumonia shot when I got my flu shot!!!
I apologize for not blogging but I haven't felt like lifting my head off my pillow for the past 4 days. The doc put me on some super strong antibiotics and I'm hoping it will kick this pneumonia in the booty!
I promise that I'll make it up to ya'll...I've had plenty of time to think of all kinds of things to write about.

Be well and have a fabulous day!

1 comment:

  1. Cara, I hope you are feeling much better! Your new follower, looking forward to reading your blog:)

    ReplyDelete